News you need to know
Things you might have missed:
- Twitter now lets you accept Direct Messages from anyone, if you like
- You can now buy the lovely OnePlus One without an invite
- Messaging app, Slack, raised a bunch of money and people are upset about it
- Adobe finally updated it's awesome photo editing app, Lightroom
- iFixIt did this really cool tear-down of the Apple Watch
- Someone somehow snuck an Android urinating on an Apple logo into Google Maps
The Final Word
I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for reading and to apologize for a few weeks of late (or missing!) newsletters. I've been moving to the Netherlands, which has taken up essentially all of my time. Now that I'm here, things should start going back to normal again (at least once I find an apartment).
There are exciting times for Charged ahead, with a new design planned, the return of the popular tweets and recommended followed sections along with some new ideas. It'll also have much more great content each week when the new design launches in a week or two. I can't wait to show you, it's really great.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please tell your friends with a simple tweet or Facebook status, I appreciate it more than you know!
Until next week,